GoDaddy's (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures—helping our customers by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and lead their business.
GoDaddy is seeking a Design Architect who loves to build brilliant product experiences used by millions of customers globally. Who relishes the challenge of making the complex as simple--and user-friendly--as possible. We're looking for a Lead UX Designer who is excited about building the best domain purchase and management experience seen anywhere in the world.These experiences will be focused on mobile first, and be able to then scale features up to different device breakpoints that will keep the customer active and engaged no matter what device they happen to be on. We have customers who own anywhere from one to thousands of domains, and as a Lead UX Designer, you will build a delightful mobile, tablet and desktop
customer experience covering this entire spectrum.
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application!
- Creating and growing product features and flows
- Presenting and defending concepts
- Balancing strategic development with business objectives
- Directly contributing to project design and development
- Providing quality assurance of deliverables
- Mentoring and coaching team members through project development
- Contributing to and fostering innovative approaches to feature and product creation
- Collaborating with and synthesizing feedback from UX team members and product owners
- Participating in usability activities and tests at various points in the design process
- Presenting wires, demonstrating prototype features and flows
- Demonstrating the unique insights gleaned from building prototypes to improve the technical and experiential quality of designs
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 8+ years’ design and interactive work experience with a strong portfolio
- Ability to focus on several projects concurrently
- Effective time management and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication
- Eye for detail and dedication to quality deliverables
- Great intuition around consumer electronics, industry trends and web technologies
- Experience designing multi-platform mobile experiences (web and native)
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, Axure or equivalent design tools
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience prototyping everything from hyper-focused component interactions to deep, complex product flows
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and execution